Health is defined by the World Health Organization as, “…a state of complete physical, mental, and social well-being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.”
Pursuing wellness is a proactive, rather than reactionary, approach to creating a healthy life. It is a continual process of learning, growing, and reflecting in order to be happy, healthy and fulfilled.
Practicing wellness helps us to feel good now while promoting long-term and short-team health.
Wellness consultations consist of a 45 – 60 minute one-on-one confidential appointment. Please email email@example.com for any questions.
- Learn about:
- Stress and relaxation – discuss the symptoms of stress and explore relaxation exercises and practices
- Sleep – the importance of getting enough sleep and what you can do to promote a better night’s sleep
- Time Management – how you can maximize your time
- Mindfulness and meditation – how to be present and relax
- Develop goals:
- To take great care of yourself
- Use your time more effectively
- Create strategies that work for you:
- Discover new ways to reduce stress
- Create new ways to management your time
- Set goals and create a self-care plan
Are you interested in scheduling a fun and interactive wellness workshop for a group of 25 or more on stress management, time management, meditation, yoga, financial wellness, or healthy cooking? Fill out the workshop request form here. Additionally, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about our Health & Wellness Workshops.
Online Tools & Assessments
Counseling Center – Student Services I, Room 2001 | 949-824-6457
Student Health Center – 501 Student Health Center | 949-824-5301
Anteater Recreation Center – 680 California Ave | 949-824-4822