The massage chairs are located in our Wellness Room and are available for use by APPOINTMENT ONLY on Monday-Friday from 8am-4:30pm. Please follow the directions below to make a reservation.
- Sign the Liability Waiver (you only need to sign once for your initial visit).
- Make an Appointment via our scheduling tool.
- Please arrive 5 minutes before the start of your scheduled time slot.
- Check in at our front desk.
- You may be asked to show the confirmation email that was sent when you reserved a chair.
- Our helpful staff will walk you back and explain how everything works.
- You may use the chair for up to 15 minutes. No back-to-back reservations are allowed.
- If you are late, you’ll only be able to use the chair for what your allotted time would have been. We need 10 minutes after each use to sanitize and prepare for the next guest’s appointment.
- Take off your shoes.
- Wear socks.
- Start with the gentle or relax setting.
- Secure your phone, earbuds, and small electronic accessories. Please do not use these devices while on the chair, as they can fall into the chair’s crevices and hard to reach places.
- Our chairs are cleaned and sanitized after each use, and given a deeper cleaning at the end of each day.
- Please leave your scooters, bikes, etc outside the Student Center in the designated secured areas.