Objective: to empower students to make informed decisions around alcohol through individual education and outreach programs (educational presentations, events, displays) to foster academic success and overall health and wellness.
Consultations consist of a 45 – 60 minute one-on-one confidential appointment. Please call 949-824-9355 to make an appointment.
- Learn About:
- The Basics of Alcohol- The short and long term effects of alcohol, how to calculate your Blood Alcohol Content (BAC), & how to calculate a standard drink size.
- Harm Reduction Strategies- The importance of having a plan before you go out, & strategies on how to reduce high-risk drinking.
- Alcohol poisoning (AKA Alcohol Overdose)- Signs and symptoms, how to respond in an emergency.
- Create Strategies That Work for You:
- Analyze current drinking habits and create new ones.
- Utilize harm reduction strategies to reduce high-risk drinking behaviors.
- Discover healthy alternatives to drinking.
- Take Action:
- Medical Amnesty- Make the call, get help, save a life
- Receive proper referrals, if necessary.