The Center for Student Wellness & Health Promotion is proud to offer a lactation station for the campus community. This is a quiet, comfortable, secure room where moms can breastfeed or pump for their child. Refrigeration for pumped milk is also available. A diaper changing station is located adjacent to the space. In addition, we have informational resources on pregnancy and breastfeeding. Learn more about Lactation Accommodation Act at UCI.
The Lactation Station is located in the Center for Student Wellness and Health Promotion office, on the 3rd floor of the Student Center, right off of Ring Road and across from UCI Hospitality and Dining (G319).
The Lactation Station is open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
The space is available on a first come, first served basis, with a 30 minute time allotment. This is to ensure fair utilization of services.
- Private Room
- Diaper changing station
- Electrical outlet
- Sink with hot water
- Refrigerator space
- Chair & table
- Wheelchair-accessible unisex restroom
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding resources
The Lactation Station is here for you!! Please come & enjoy our amenities. If you need more information, please contact us.
Other on-campus breastfeeding accommodations
- McGaugh Hall- Biological Sciences II, Room 1301
- UCI Child Care Services
- School of Social Ecology-Social Ecology I, Room 261
- Email Rick Orth (firstname.lastname@example.org) or visit the Social Ecology Student Service Office to request a key code
- Open from 7am-11pm M-F