G319 Student Center
Irvine, CA 92697
UCI Student Wellness & Health Promotion is located on the 3rd floor of the Student Center building, right off of Ring Road.
Feel free to stop by during business hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
While we’re always more than happy to answer questions or refer you to the correct person, any questions or concerns regarding medical treatment, vaccines, academic holds, medical records, and UC SHIP should be directed towards the UCI Student Health Center.
Immunization and Vaccine Questions
For questions related to Vaccines, Health Clearances, Exemptions, or UC’s Immunization and TB Risk Screening requirements for incoming students:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Logon to the Student Health Center Student Portal and send a secure message to “New Student Immunization Questions”
- Call (949) 824-5301
UC SHIP and Insurance Questions
- Email email@example.com
- Call (949) 824-2388
Requesting Medical Records
To request medical records, you must submit an Authorization for Release of Health Information
- Via Student Health Patient Portal
- Log in to the Student Health Patient Portal.
- Click Messages > New Message
- Choose” Medical Records Request”
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
The latest up to date information about COVID-19 and UCI’s policies regarding masks, vaccinations, exemptions, and current news can be found at The UCI COVID-19 Info Page. For any questions or concerns related to COVID-19: