Objective: to prevent addiction of other drugs such as cannabis, over-the-counter, prescription drugs and other illicit drugs. We aim to increase students’ self-efficacy to make informed decisions regarding their drug use through individual education and outreach programs (educational presentations, events, displays).
AOD consultations (vaping, nicotine, cannabis, prescription drugs, etc.) consist of a 30 – 60 minute one-on-one confidential appointment. Please call 949-824-9355 to make an appointment.
(Cannabis, Nicotine, Prescription Drugs, Party Drugs, and More)
- Learn About:
- Effects of drugs on your body and brain.
- Harm Reduction Strategies- The importance of having a plan before you go out, & strategies on how to reduce high-risk drug use.
- Addiction, Dependence & Overdose- Signs and symptoms, & how to respond to an emergency.
- Create Strategies That Work for You:
- Analyze current relationship to substance and develop strategies to inform a healthier relationship.
- Utilize harm reduction strategies to reduce high-risk drug usage.
- Discover healthy alternatives to drug usage.
- Take Action:
- Medical Amnesty- Make the call, get help, save a life
- Receive proper referrals, if necessary.